After the advent of Panda Helper unc0ver iOS 12 jailbreak and Cydia, the iOS users can finally customize their iOS 12 device with tweaks and themes. Till then, there were no specific methods to jailbreak IOS 12 or 12.1. The IOS users were restricted to using those specific themes and tweaks to which the istore allowed them to. But it’s not the case after the mass use of unc0ver and Cydia.
Panda Helper is where users can find millions of apps to download in Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad). The users would not need to jailbreak their devices to use Panda Helper in their device. The app is mostly used to get the hacked games and tweaked apps as it provides more options than any other marketplace.Beside the paid apps, there are some types of apps that are not available in the regular store like emulators, tweaked/ cracked apps, games patches, ++ apps, etc., that sum up extra features to the original apps.
We should also keep in mind that this Panda Helper unc0ver iOS 12 jailbreak is currently used in public beta, and will almost certainly have bugs and glitches. Novice jailbreaks who haven’t had too much experience regarding jailbreaks would be advised to wait a little bit longer for a much more stable version to be released. Right now Panda Helper unc0ver iOS 12 jailbreak isn’t compatible for all the apple smartphones and devices. Support for these newer phones should be added as development continues, and this post will be updated accordingly when they are.
Steps to jailbreak using Panda Helper unc0ver for iOS 12
- Open Safari on your device with iOS 12.0 – 12.1.2 device and navigate to one of the download pages above. For TweakBox, navigate to ‘Apps’ then to ‘Tweakbox Apps’ then ‘unc0ver Jailbreak’. Once the install page loads, tap the ‘Install‘ button on the page. A pop-up window asking if you want to install the app will show. Tap ‘Install’ again and the unc0ver app should begin installing on your device.
- Once the unc0ver app is installed, open Settings and navigate to ‘General’ then ‘Profiles’ & then ‘Device Management’ and find the unc0ver app profile. Open it and click ‘Trust’ twice.
- Turn airplane mode on to increase the chance of the jailbreak being successful coz no one wants to come across failure.
- Open the unc0ver app. Tap on the ‘Jailbreak‘ button and the jailbreak should begin. The unc0ver app should now be jailbreaking the device and installing Cydia. Do NOT do anything else with the device while this is happening. This step will most likely take several attempts before it will work, so make sure to keep trying if it fails. You will know it is successful finally when your device has Cydia installed.
- Once Cydia is installed your device should respring. Cydia should now be on your home screen. Open the Cydia app and it should open without any problems. If it doesn’t open, you may need to open the unc0ver app and tap Jailbreak once more to enable the jailbreak. This may take some more attempts.
- As this is a Semi-Tethered jailbreak after you reboot your device all jailbreak features will be disabled. To fix this all you need to do is open the unc0ver app, and do the same thing you did in step 4. You will need to do this every time you reboot your device.
- Once your device resprings, your jailbreak functionality will be restored automatically.
- It is possible that, if Apple revokes the certificate for this app, the unc0ver app will begin to crash when you try to open it. If this does happen, you need to install the unc0ver app again from.your browser.